Tuesday 5 February 2013

February money off codes for Lulu and Paizo

219335_Consider a Fresh Title on Lulu
February already?

Blimey.

Time for a money-off-coupony-voucher code!

When shopping for RPG rulebooks and accessories at Lulu.com - be sure to use the following handy code at checkout:


Don't say I never give you nuffink! ;)

Also, if you're dropping by the Paizo store remember to take advantage of that post-Kickstarter goodwill:
 "...enter the code 
ksthanks during checkout between February 1 and February 28, and receive 10% off of one entire order..."  (see post)

Other news: 
Almost accidentally, I still haven't seen The Hobbit (1/3) movie, but Lego Gollum is awesome. I'm unimpressed that Lucas has postponed the much hyped 3D Star Wars in favour of Episode Vee-Aye-Aye. Fickle Bantha-Foodoo!  Got hacked on Twitter, like half a million other folks. Pfft. But, hey, how are you?  What? You don't want small talk? You just want to know about RPG games...? 

By the way, if you haven't seen it yet, I've been reblogging lots of random fantasy-gaming-related visual goodness on my Adventures & Shopping Tumblr feed. Check it out - I cannot promise actual content but the view from Tumblr can be pretty at times.

Laters! Bb. 

Oh, and don't forget Valentines Day...!

I tried not to mention it, I really did,  but it would be awful if a significant other was forgotten due to online shopping for Pathfinder deals ...

No comments:

Post a Comment