Monday 28 May 2012

Lord of the Rings LEGO

EDIT: Since composing this post Forbidden Planet seem to be hiding the LotR Lego WTF!  Sheesh.  I will still share - even if some of the links are null and void.  Shopping FAIL!

My good friend Mortis drew my attention to this, Forbidden Planet (uk) are now selling and taking pre-orders on a selection of Lord of The Rings LEGO sets. 

You'll find some of these sets on Amazon too (although I was struggling to locate them today on the UK site), so some of the links here are to Amazon proper / US.

I'm trying to break my addiction to Star Wars Lego, so I'm a little torn by all of this.  I mean it's all just so perfect for D&D type games!  


Attack on Weathertop
at Forbidden Planet


Lord of the Rings: The Mines of Moria Forbidden Planet



If you're having trouble with the links use the widget thingy on the right.

No doubt that if you're in the UK, by the time you read this, Amazon UK will have updated their lists - one of the best places to look will be here: Lego Store on UK Amazon Films and Tie-ins (also good for Star Wars Lego).

Curse those Danes!  Taking our money...!  It's the Viking invasion all over again!
They will conquer us all ... one brick at a time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment