Friday 14 January 2011

Tunnels & Trolls v7.5 (Fiery Dragon)

Tunnels & Trolls v7.5 (Fiery Dragon)

Tunnels and Trolls 7.5
(Okay, I know I give high ratings to most of the products I've been reviewing, but I only review the stuff I really like)

My T&T 5th edition is one of my most cherished possessions, it was hard to see if it could be matched.

After some encouragement from the folks at Vin's Trollbridge forum, I took the plunge and bought this, which is currently a bargain for what you get ($15).

It's a great read for old gamers and new gamers alike. It looks very playable (and I refute the notion that T&T should perceived as an "introductory" game)

The Monster Rating and saving throw system and is still beautiful simple, allowing DMs/GMs/referees to create rich challenges with minimal effort. The rulebook is totally "complete", but the addition of the extra books is a plus. The newer rules are strangely refreshing and well thought through.

I wish I'd had this as a boxed set but the PDF is the next best thing.

T&T Forever! :) Bb. 21/11/2010

5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment