Friday 31 October 2014

All Hallows E'en DTRPG Sale, Free Ravenloft, Fighting Fantasy, Big Jars

Happy Halloween  (roll on All Saints Day when we can get back to burning the pagans or at least putting them on trial before on Bonfire Night, or have I got that wrong?)

One day left to pick a possible freebie and heavily reduced PDF products (and maybe some print) in the DriveThru Sale.  There was a rather juicy Ravenloft title going for free last time I looked. You owe it to Strahd, you know you do.



http://bit.ly/DTRPGpumpkin2014

UK gamebook fans still have a chance to buy tickets for the a talk given by Jonathon Green on the 2nd November in the wake of his successful kickstarter funded book on the History of Fighting Fantasy "You are the Hero".  Location: London (a big city on an island in North West Europe). Tickets: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/292869
I'll be honest, I get really confused between actual real events, Google hang-outs, Like Pages and kickstarters, that sometimes I find it difficult to find the product amidst the publicity. But I'm very easily confused in the five seconds I give to reading almost anything these days that doesn't flatter me in some way. ;)



My world: I've been keeping myself out of trouble by trying to bash out more Inked Adventures products.  The 'Blocks (see previous post) was in top ranking in the "hottest" 3D accessories on DTRPG the other day.  So I'm guessing business is slow in the papercraft terrain industry! I've also had some fun in creating more "oversized" dungeon furniture counters. Casting proportion aside, these counters are more akin to something you'd expect to see in MB HeroQuest or Gameboy 'Zelda.  In fact it's impossible to add jars to a dungeon room now, without thinking of Link smashing a lot of crockery.

Heroically Sized Furniture Counters 2
Pictures: http://inkedadventures.com/main/2014/10/heroically-sized-furniture-counters-2/
Product on DTRPG: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/139123/Inked-Adventures-Heroically-Sized-Furniture-Counters-2

Inked Adventures Blocks
Pictures: http://inkedadventures.com/main/2014/10/blocks-photos-and-diagrams/
Product on DTRPG: http://bit.ly/IAblocks


Anyhow. I hope you are well and that season's a changing bring positive perspectives and not "Oh God, Winter's Coming" which is the feeling here. And no, I don't have Sky, so I really do need to catch up with Game of Thrones, somehow, some day...

And oh, I nearly forgot, I can't comment on any of the D&D hardbacks because my partner has bought them for me and I'm not allowed to have them until Christmas because Santa has them.

5th Edition D&D on Amazon (UK).

Apparently I have to be a good boy before I can rifle through those shiny stat filled pages.

Santa might also let me have the Star Wars Rebels DVD as well. Roll on Christmas!

12 comments:





  1. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    Pubg APK
    Pubg mobile APK
    Pubg for pc
    Pubg latest Version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello guys, If you are confused about choosing the best mod of Whatsapp then don’t need to worry about it, we are here to solve all your problems about selecting the best mod of WhatsApp. https://gbwhatsapp.net/whatsapp-gold-apk/ is the perfect mod for your use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    Also click my blog....
    is carrot good for kidney stones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. Keep check this: ufone whatsapp package

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. Please check this: https://tedrasoft.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent Blog! I might want to thank for the endeavors you have made recorded as a hard copy this post. I'm trusting a similar best work from you in the future too. Gratitude for sharing. Incredible sites!Instagram Reels Downloader

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are looking for the Ufone Whatsapp packages so you can visit this link Ufone Whatsapp Packages

    ReplyDelete